Before you get started with Creator Studio, you'll need to gather the following
- Access: : You'll need access to Creator Studio. You may need to request access from your IT team, or ask an admin to setup MyMoveworks .
- Middleware: : You'll need automation tools that can connect multiple business sytems together to help you host APIs that your Copilot can execute. Learn more about automations tools here .
- Developers: You won't need machine learning teams, conversation engineers, or data scientists. Just any application / system engineers you already have. Learn more about the right hiring profile here .
- Get Certified: You can get certified in our Academy and build 3 sample integrations right away.
- Pick a Simple Use Case: You can select any of our use case guides as a starting point.
- Build it: You can follow the guide to implement the use case, but to get it to production, we recommend following our use case lifecycle .
Looking to level-up your Creator Studio development?